Green Sprouts - Glass Sip n' Straw Cup
- Free shipping on orders over $75 or $10.95 shipping for orders under $75
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Green Sprouts – Sprout Ware® – Glass Sip n’ Straw Cup
Does the water inside your child’s drink bottle taste or smell like plastic?
This thoughtfully designed cup from Green Sprouts will solve that problem, as your child’s drink will only touch glass and the silicone spout.
The glass internal barrel nests inside a shock absorbent rubber base and a protective plastic cover.
The straw and sippy attachments are made of quality silicone.
This cup will grow with your child. The sippy cup and straw attachments are interchangeable and the straw top can be used alone for tilted sucking or with the longer straw inserted for traditional upright drinking.
The cup can be used with or without the handles as your child’s needs change.
The handles also swivel so that the mouthpiece lines up for easy drinking.
There is a separate removable sealing disc provided that can be used to prevent leaks during travel.
The travel cap can be used as a handy little cup for an older sibling.
All components come apart for easy and thorough cleaning.
- Liquids only touch glass and silicone
- Protective outer cover made from synthetic rubber and polypropylene
- Interchangeable sippy and straw attachments
- Non-slip, shock-absorbing base helps resist breaks
- 2 drinking options: traditional & tilted
- Straw top can be used alone for transitional pouring or with the included long straw for upright drinking
- Comes with a sealing disc and separate lid to prevent spills
- Comes apart for cleaning
Please note: The glass barrel is sturdy and many parents say their child has repeatedly thrown the cup without it breaking. There are drainage holes in the rubber base so that in most situations liquids will flow away if the glass breaks to prevent your child from accidentally ingesting broken pieces. Nevertheless, we suggest removing and inspecting the glass barrel after impact.